Subject: [PATCH v3 0/5] serial: mvebu-uart: Support for higher baudrates

From: Pali Rohár <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 14:38:24 +0200

This patch series add support for baudrates higher than 230400 on
Marvell Armada 37xx boards.

This new version v3 is rebased on top of Linus master branch and all
already applied patches were dropped. There are no changes in patches
itself since v2.

Please review these patches as they touch both Device Tree bindings and
mvebu-uart.c driver.

Pali Rohár (5):
  math64: New DIV_U64_ROUND_CLOSEST helper
  serial: mvebu-uart: implement UART clock driver for configuring UART
    base clock
  dt-bindings: mvebu-uart: document DT bindings for
    marvell,armada-3700-uart-clock
  arm64: dts: marvell: armada-37xx: add device node for UART clock and
    use it
  serial: mvebu-uart: implement support for baudrates higher than 230400

 .../bindings/clock/armada3700-uart-clock.txt  |  24 +
 .../devicetree/bindings/serial/mvebu-uart.txt |   9 +-
 .../arm64/boot/dts/marvell/armada-3720-db.dts |   4 +
 .../dts/marvell/armada-3720-espressobin.dtsi  |   4 +
 .../dts/marvell/armada-3720-turris-mox.dts    |   4 +
 .../boot/dts/marvell/armada-3720-uDPU.dts     |   4 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell/armada-37xx.dtsi  |  15 +-
 drivers/tty/serial/Kconfig                    |   1 +
 drivers/tty/serial/mvebu-uart.c               | 592 +++++++++++++++++-
 include/linux/math64.h                        |  13 +
 10 files changed, 649 insertions(+), 21 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/clock/armada3700-uart-clock.txt

-- 
2.20.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel