Subject: [PATCHv2 0/3] Fix the pwm regulator supply properties

From: Anand Moon <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 20:29:08 +0000

Changes PWM supply properties help fix internal link of PWM to
main 12V supply as per the shematics.

V1: https://lkml.org/lkml/2021/6/29/288

Thanks
-Anand

Anand Moon (3):
  arm64: dts: meson-g12a: Fix the pwm regulator supply properties
  arm64: dts: meson-g12b: Fix the pwm regulator supply properties
  arm64: dts: meson-sm1: Fix the pwm regulator supply properties

 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12a-sei510.dts       | 2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12a-u200.dts         | 2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12a-x96-max.dts      | 2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12b-khadas-vim3.dtsi | 4 ++--
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12b-odroid-n2.dtsi   | 4 ++--
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12b-w400.dtsi        | 4 ++--
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-sm1-bananapi-m5.dts   | 2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-sm1-khadas-vim3l.dts  | 2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-sm1-odroid.dtsi       | 2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-sm1-sei610.dts        | 2 +-
 10 files changed, 13 insertions(+), 13 deletions(-)

--
2.33.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel