Subject: [PATCH v7 0/6] serial: mvebu-uart: Support for higher baudrates

From: Pali Rohár <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 11:58:32 +0200

This patch series add support for baudrates higher than 230400 on
Marvell Armada 37xx boards.

Changes in v7:
* fixed lint errors in yaml binding file

Changes in v6:
* fixed yaml binding file and dts files

Changes in v5:
* fixed yaml binding file

Changes in v4:
* converted armada3700-uart-clock documentation to YAML
* split documentation changes into two commits:
  - first which adds clock documentation
  - second which updates UART documentation

Changes in v3:
v3 is rebased on top of Linus master branch and all already applied patches
were dropped. There are no changes in patches itself since v2.

Pali Rohár (6):
  math64: New DIV_U64_ROUND_CLOSEST helper
  serial: mvebu-uart: implement UART clock driver for configuring UART
    base clock
  dt-bindings: mvebu-uart: document DT bindings for
    marvell,armada-3700-uart-clock
  dt-bindings: mvebu-uart: update information about UART clock
  arm64: dts: marvell: armada-37xx: add device node for UART clock and
    use it
  serial: mvebu-uart: implement support for baudrates higher than 230400

 .../clock/marvell,armada-3700-uart-clock.yaml |  59 ++
 .../devicetree/bindings/serial/mvebu-uart.txt |   9 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell/armada-37xx.dtsi  |  14 +-
 drivers/tty/serial/Kconfig                    |   1 +
 drivers/tty/serial/mvebu-uart.c               | 592 +++++++++++++++++-
 include/linux/math64.h                        |  13 +
 6 files changed, 667 insertions(+), 21 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/clock/marvell,armada-3700-uart-clock.yaml

-- 
2.20.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel