Subject: [PATCH v2 0/5] kexec: use IS_ENABLED(CONFIG_KEXEC_CORE) instead of #ifdef

From: Jisheng Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2021 00:05:09 +0800

Replace the conditional compilation using "#ifdef CONFIG_KEXEC_CORE"
by a check for "IS_ENABLED(CONFIG_KEXEC_CORE)", to simplify the code
and increase compile coverage.

I only modify x86, arm, arm64 and riscv, other architectures such as
sh, powerpc and s390 are better to be kept kexec code as-is so they
are not touched.

Since v1:
 - collect Reviewed-by tag
 - fix misleading commit msg.

Jisheng Zhang (5):
  kexec: make crashk_res, crashk_low_res and crash_notes symbols always
    visible
  riscv: mm: init: use IS_ENABLED(CONFIG_KEXEC_CORE) instead of #ifdef
  x86/setup: use IS_ENABLED(CONFIG_KEXEC_CORE) instead of #ifdef
  arm64: mm: use IS_ENABLED(CONFIG_KEXEC_CORE) instead of #ifdef
  arm: use IS_ENABLED(CONFIG_KEXEC_CORE) instead of #ifdef

 arch/arm/kernel/setup.c |  7 +++----
 arch/arm64/mm/init.c    |  9 +++------
 arch/riscv/mm/init.c    |  6 ++----
 arch/x86/kernel/setup.c | 10 +++-------
 include/linux/kexec.h   | 12 ++++++------
 5 files changed, 17 insertions(+), 27 deletions(-)

-- 
2.34.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel