Subject: [PATCH v2 0/9] ARM: mstar: cpupll

From: Romain Perier <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2022 17:57:21 +0100

This series adds a basic driver for the PLL that generates
the cpu clock on MStar/SigmaStar ARMv7 SoCs.

Unfortunately there isn't much documentation for this thing
so there are few magic values and guesses.

This needs to come after the MPLL DT changes.

Changes since v2:
- Re-worked the series and ensure that 'make dt_binding_check' passes.
  The required commit is merged now, so it is okay.
- Fixed coding style issues in the driver and makes check_patch.pl happy
- Added one more commit for extending the opp_table for infinity2m.

Daniel Palmer (8):
  dt-bindings: clk: mstar msc313 cpupll binding description
  clk: mstar: msc313 cpupll clk driver
  ARM: mstar: Add cpupll to base dtsi
  ARM: mstar: Link cpupll to cpu
  ARM: mstar: Link cpupll to second core
  ARM: mstar: Add OPP table for infinity
  ARM: mstar: Add OPP table for infinity3
  ARM: mstar: Add OPP table for mercury5

Romain Perier (1):
  ARM: mstar: Extend opp_table for infinity2m

 .../bindings/clock/mstar,msc313-cpupll.yaml   |  45 ++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/mstar-infinity.dtsi         |  34 +++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/mstar-infinity2m.dtsi       |  17 ++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/mstar-infinity3.dtsi        |  58 +++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/mstar-mercury5.dtsi         |  36 +++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/mstar-v7.dtsi               |   9 +
 drivers/clk/mstar/Kconfig                     |   7 +
 drivers/clk/mstar/Makefile                    |   1 +
 drivers/clk/mstar/clk-msc313-cpupll.c         | 227 ++++++++++++++++++
 9 files changed, 434 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/clock/mstar,msc313-cpupll.yaml
 create mode 100644 drivers/clk/mstar/clk-msc313-cpupll.c

-- 
2.34.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel