Subject: [PATCH v2 00/11] PCI: Small improvements for pci-bridge-emul and mvebu

From: Pali Rohár <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 16:35:18 +0100

This patch series contains small improvements for pci-bridge-emul and
mvebu drivers. This patch series is based on top of the patches:
https://lore.kernel.org/linux-pci/[email-masked]/
(which are now in pci/mvebu branch)

In V2 was added comment into code explaining PCI_BRIDGE_EMUL_NO_PREFMEM_FORWARD
and PCI_BRIDGE_EMUL_NO_IO_FORWARD flags.

Pali Rohár (11):
  MAINTAINERS: Add Pali Rohár as pci-mvebu.c maintainer
  PCI: pci-bridge-emul: Make struct pci_bridge_emul_ops as const
  PCI: pci-bridge-emul: Rename PCI_BRIDGE_EMUL_NO_PREFETCHABLE_BAR to
    PCI_BRIDGE_EMUL_NO_PREFMEM_FORWARD
  PCI: pci-bridge-emul: Add support for new flag
    PCI_BRIDGE_EMUL_NO_IO_FORWARD
  PCI: mvebu: Add help string for CONFIG_PCI_MVEBU option
  PCI: mvebu: Remove duplicate nports assignment
  PCI: mvebu: Set PCI_BRIDGE_EMUL_NO_IO_FORWARD when IO is unsupported
  PCI: mvebu: Properly initialize vendor, device and revision of
    emulated bridge
  PCI: mvebu: Update comment for PCI_EXP_LNKCAP register on emulated
    bridge
  PCI: mvebu: Update comment for PCI_EXP_LNKCTL register on emulated
    bridge
  PCI: mvebu: Fix reporting Data Link Layer Link Active on emulated
    bridge

 MAINTAINERS                           |  1 +
 drivers/pci/controller/Kconfig        |  4 ++
 drivers/pci/controller/pci-aardvark.c |  2 +-
 drivers/pci/controller/pci-mvebu.c    | 64 ++++++++++++---------------
 drivers/pci/pci-bridge-emul.c         | 11 ++++-
 drivers/pci/pci-bridge-emul.h         | 14 +++++-
 6 files changed, 57 insertions(+), 39 deletions(-)

-- 
2.20.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel