Subject: [PATCH] dt-bindings: rtc: st, stm32-rtc: Make each example a separate entry

From: Rob Herring <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 12:25:15 -0600

Each independent example should be a separate entry. This allows for
'interrupts' to have different cell sizes.

Signed-off-by: Rob Herring <[email-masked]>
---
 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/rtc/st,stm32-rtc.yaml | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/rtc/st,stm32-rtc.yaml b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/rtc/st,stm32-rtc.yaml
index 2359f541b770..764717ce1873 100644
--- a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/rtc/st,stm32-rtc.yaml
+++ b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/rtc/st,stm32-rtc.yaml
@@ -127,6 +127,7 @@ examples:
       st,syscfg = <&pwrcfg 0x00 0x100>;
     };
 
+  - |
     #include <dt-bindings/interrupt-controller/arm-gic.h>
     #include <dt-bindings/clock/stm32mp1-clks.h>
     rtc@5c004000 {
-- 
2.32.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel