Subject: [PATCH v2 0/3]mmc: mediatek: add support for SDIO async irq

From: Axe Yang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 09:40:43 +0800

Change in v2:
- change flag name from 'cap-sdio-async-int' to 'cap-sdio-async-irq'
- change corresponding macro names from xxx_INT to xxx_IRQ
- resort new member in msdc_host structure
- refine function msdc_request_dat1_eint_irq()
- rename msdc_{suspend,resume} function names, add suffix '_noirq'
- add MMC_CAP2_NO_SDIO judgement before parse eint related pin setting

Axe Yang (3):
  dt-bindings: mmc: add cap-sdio-async-irq flag
  mmc: core: Add support for SDIO async interrupt
  mmc: mediatek: add support for SDIO eint irq

 .../bindings/mmc/mmc-controller.yaml          |   5 +
 drivers/mmc/core/host.c                       |   2 +
 drivers/mmc/core/sdio.c                       |  17 +++
 drivers/mmc/host/mtk-sd.c                     | 124 ++++++++++++++++--
 include/linux/mmc/card.h                      |   3 +-
 include/linux/mmc/host.h                      |   1 +
 include/linux/mmc/sdio.h                      |   5 +
 7 files changed, 148 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)

-- 
2.18.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel