Subject: [PATCH v2 00/11] PCI: mvebu: subsystem ids, AER and INTx

From: Pali Rohár <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 16:18:03 +0100

This patch series extends pci-bridge-emul.c driver to emulate PCI Subsystem
Vendor ID capability and PCIe extended capabilities. And then implement
in pci-mvebu.c driver support for PCI Subsystem Vendor IDs, PCIe AER
registers, support for legacy INTx interrupts, configuration for X1/X4
mode and usage of new PCI child_ops API.

This patch series depends on other pci-mvebu and pci-bridge-emul patches from:
https://lore.kernel.org/linux-pci/[email-masked]/

Changes in v2:
* use static structures for INTx interrupts
* remove INTx domain after unregistering INTx handler

Pali Rohár (9):
  PCI: pci-bridge-emul: Add support for PCI Bridge Subsystem Vendor ID
    capability
  dt-bindings: PCI: mvebu: Add num-lanes property
  PCI: mvebu: Correctly configure x1/x4 mode
  PCI: mvebu: Add support for PCI Bridge Subsystem Vendor ID on emulated
    bridge
  PCI: mvebu: Add support for Advanced Error Reporting registers on
    emulated bridge
  PCI: mvebu: Use child_ops API
  dt-bindings: PCI: mvebu: Update information about intx interrupts
  PCI: mvebu: Implement support for legacy INTx interrupts
  ARM: dts: armada-385.dtsi: Add definitions for PCIe legacy INTx
    interrupts

Russell King (2):
  PCI: pci-bridge-emul: Re-arrange register tests
  PCI: pci-bridge-emul: Add support for PCIe extended capabilities

 .../devicetree/bindings/pci/mvebu-pci.txt     |  16 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/armada-385.dtsi             |  52 ++-
 drivers/pci/controller/pci-mvebu.c            | 355 +++++++++++++++---
 drivers/pci/pci-bridge-emul.c                 | 167 +++++---
 drivers/pci/pci-bridge-emul.h                 |  17 +
 5 files changed, 497 insertions(+), 110 deletions(-)

-- 
2.20.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel