Subject: [PATCH v1 0/3] Add BananaPi R2 Pro board

From: Frank Wunderlich <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 13:49:08 +0100

From: Frank Wunderlich <[email-masked]>

This Series adds RK3568 based Bananapi R2 Board.

While testing new dts with dtbs_check we've found an issue with
mainline gmac0 node in rk3568.dtsi which breaks dtbs_check. So first
Patch fixes this problem.

Frank Wunderlich (3):
  dts64: rk3568: drop pclk_xpcs from gmac0
  dt-bindings: rockchip: Add BananaPi R2 Pro Board
  dts64: rockchip: Add Bananapi R2 Pro

 .../devicetree/bindings/arm/rockchip.yaml     |   5 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/Makefile         |   1 +
 .../boot/dts/rockchip/rk3568-bpi-r2-pro.dts   | 428 ++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3568.dtsi      |   6 +-
 4 files changed, 436 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3568-bpi-r2-pro.dts

-- 
2.25.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel