Subject: Re: [PATCH AUTOSEL 4.4 06/29] ARM: imx: rename DEBUG_IMX21_IMX27_UART to DEBUG_IMX27_UART

From: Pavel Machek <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2022 11:08:49 +0100

Hi!

> From: Lukas Bulwahn <[email-masked]>
> 
> [ Upstream commit b0100bce4ff82ec1ccd3c1f3d339fd2df6a81784 ]
> 
> Since commit 4b563a066611 ("ARM: imx: Remove imx21 support"), the config
> DEBUG_IMX21_IMX27_UART is really only debug support for IMX27.

This is unsuitable for 4.4 as imx21 is still supported there.

Best regards,
                                                                Pavel
-- 
DENX Software Engineering GmbH,      Managing Director: Wolfgang Denk
HRB 165235 Munich, Office: Kirchenstr.5, D-82194 Groebenzell, Germany
_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel