Subject: [PATCH v6 0/8] ARM vmap'ed and IRQ stacks roundup

From: Ard Biesheuvel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 10:14:45 +0100

This v6 series is a followup to [0], and presents the proposed changes
as a set of delta patches against the v4 that was already taken into
rmk/devel-stable, and dropped from v5.17 when it turned out that were
unresolved issues related to suspend/resume.

These patches apply onto rmk/devel-stable directly, which means there is
an unresolved conflict with the changes that landed in v5.17-rc1 via the
ARM tree: these will need to be handled by the maintainer.

Code can be found under the arm-vmap-stacks-v6 tag at
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/ardb/linux.git

[0] https://lore.kernel.org/linux-arm-kernel/[email-masked]/

Cc: Russell King <[email-masked]>
Cc: Arnd Bergmann <[email-masked]>
Cc: Kees Cook <[email-masked]>
Cc: Keith Packard <[email-masked]>
Cc: Linus Walleij <[email-masked]>
Cc: Nick Desaulniers <[email-masked]>
Cc: Marc Zyngier <[email-masked]>

Ard Biesheuvel (8):
  ARM: mm: switch to swapper_pg_dir early for vmap'ed stack
  ARM: assembler: define a Kconfig symbol for group relocation support
  ARM: smp: elide HWCAP_TLS checks or __entry_task updates on SMP+v6
  ARM: entry: avoid clobbering R9 in IRQ handler
  ARM: mm: make vmalloc_seq handling SMP safe
  ARM: iop: make iop_handle_irq() static
  ARM: drop pointless SMP check on secondary startup path
  ARM: make get_current() and __my_cpu_offset() __always_inline

 arch/arm/Kconfig                   | 13 +++++++++-
 arch/arm/include/asm/assembler.h   |  8 +++----
 arch/arm/include/asm/current.h     | 10 ++++----
 arch/arm/include/asm/mmu.h         |  2 +-
 arch/arm/include/asm/mmu_context.h | 22 +++++++++++++++--
 arch/arm/include/asm/page.h        |  3 +--
 arch/arm/include/asm/percpu.h      |  6 ++---
 arch/arm/include/asm/switch_to.h   |  4 ++--
 arch/arm/include/asm/tls.h         | 22 ++++++++++++-----
 arch/arm/kernel/entry-armv.S       |  9 ++++---
 arch/arm/kernel/entry-header.S     | 17 ++++++-------
 arch/arm/kernel/head.S             |  7 ++++++
 arch/arm/kernel/module.c           |  7 +++++-
 arch/arm/kernel/sleep.S            |  7 ++++++
 arch/arm/kernel/smp.c              |  5 ----
 arch/arm/kernel/traps.c            | 25 ++++++--------------
 arch/arm/mach-iop32x/irq.c         |  2 +-
 arch/arm/mm/context.c              |  3 +--
 arch/arm/mm/ioremap.c              | 18 ++++++++------
 19 files changed, 115 insertions(+), 75 deletions(-)

-- 
2.30.2

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel