Subject: [PATCH 0/8] ARM: ftrace fixes and cleanups

From: Ard Biesheuvel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 16:36:48 +0100

This series addresses a number of issues in the ARM support code for
ftrace, mostly related to Thumb2 but affecting other configurations as
well.

Cc: Russell King <[email-masked]>
Cc: Arnd Bergmann <[email-masked]>
Cc: Linus Walleij <[email-masked]>
Cc: Nick Desaulniers <[email-masked]>

Ard Biesheuvel (8):
  ARM: ftrace: ensure that ADR take Thumb bit into account
  ARM: ftrace: use ADD not POP to counter PUSH at entry
  ARM: ftrace: use trampolines to keep .init.text in branching range
  ARM: ftrace: avoid redundant loads or clobbering IP
  ARM: ftrace: avoid unnecessary literal loads
  ARM: ftrace: enable HAVE_FUNCTION_GRAPH_FP_TEST
  ARM: unwind: track location of LR value in stack frame
  ARM: ftrace: enable the graph tracer with the EABI unwinder

 arch/arm/Kconfig                  |   2 +-
 arch/arm/Kconfig.debug            |   2 +-
 arch/arm/include/asm/ftrace.h     |  20 +--
 arch/arm/include/asm/stacktrace.h |   2 +
 arch/arm/kernel/Makefile          |   6 +-
 arch/arm/kernel/entry-ftrace.S    | 128 +++++++++++---------
 arch/arm/kernel/ftrace.c          |  47 ++++++-
 arch/arm/kernel/unwind.c          |   7 +-
 8 files changed, 125 insertions(+), 89 deletions(-)

-- 
2.30.2

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel