Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Allow perf scripts to process SPE raw data

From: Ali Saidi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 19:20:08 +0000

These two changes first expose the arm_spe_record as raw data to the 
synthesized perf sample and second decode more of the operation and event
types that aren't used for existing perf tools into the arm_spe_record. 

This allows perf scripts to process the decoded SPE records instead of
parsing the raw-trace back into some type of structure.

Ali Saidi (2):
  perf arm-spe: Add arm_spe_record to synthesized sample as raw_data
  perf arm-spe: Parse more SPE fields

 .../util/arm-spe-decoder/arm-spe-decoder.c    | 23 +++++++++++++++++++
 .../util/arm-spe-decoder/arm-spe-decoder.h    |  9 ++++++++
 tools/perf/util/arm-spe.c                     |  6 +++++
 3 files changed, 38 insertions(+)

-- 
2.24.4.AMZN

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel