Subject: [PATCH 0/3] crypto: arm - simplify bit sliced AES

From: Ard Biesheuvel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 12:35:42 +0100

This contains a couple of improvements/simplifications for the bit
sliced AES driver implemented on ARM and arm64.

Ard Biesheuvel (3):
  crypto: arm/aes-neonbs-ctr - deal with non-multiples of AES block size
  crypto: arm64/aes-neonbs-ctr - fallback to plain NEON for final chunk
  crypto: arm64/aes-neonbs-xts - use plain NEON for non-power-of-2 input
    sizes

 arch/arm/crypto/aes-neonbs-core.S   | 105 ++++----
 arch/arm/crypto/aes-neonbs-glue.c   |  35 ++-
 arch/arm64/crypto/aes-glue.c        |   1 +
 arch/arm64/crypto/aes-neonbs-core.S | 264 +++++---------------
 arch/arm64/crypto/aes-neonbs-glue.c |  97 ++++---
 5 files changed, 189 insertions(+), 313 deletions(-)

-- 
2.30.2

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel