Subject: [GIT PULL] i.MX fixes for 5.17

From: Shawn Guo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 15:31:50 +0800

The following changes since commit e783362eb54cd99b2cac8b3a9aeac942e6f6ac07:

  Linux 5.17-rc1 (2022-01-23 10:12:53 +0200)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/shawnguo/linux.git tags/imx-fixes-5.17

for you to fetch changes up to 91f6d5f181f6629dd74ab71759fe92d3f4eff966:

  arm64: dts: imx8mq: fix lcdif port node (2022-01-29 14:39:05 +0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
i.MX fixes for 5.17:

- Fix sound card model for MBa8Mx board.
- Drop i.MX8MQ LCDIF port node unit-address to fix DTC warning.
- Add missing SD card detect line for imx6qdl-udoo board.
- Remove MX23_PAD_SSP1_DETECT from imx23-evk hog group. It fixes the
  broken SD ard support on the board.
- A couple of fixes from Martin Kepplinger to fix the MIPI_CSI port
  number on i.MX8MQ.
- Re-enable ftm_alarm0 device on ls1028a-kontron-sl28 board which was
  disabled accidentally.
- Fix 'assigned-clocks-parents' typo in i.MX7ULP watchdog device node.
- Disable GPU device on imx8mn-venice-gw7902 board, as it uses
  MIMX8MN5CVTI SoC which does not integrate a GPU.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Alexander Stein (2):
      arm64: dts: freescale: Fix sound card model for MBa8Mx
      arm64: dts: imx8mq: fix lcdif port node

Fabio Estevam (2):
      ARM: dts: imx6qdl-udoo: Properly describe the SD card detect
      ARM: dts: imx23-evk: Remove MX23_PAD_SSP1_DETECT from hog group

Martin Kepplinger (2):
      arm64: dts: imx8mq: fix mipi_csi bidirectional port numbers
      arm64: dts: imx8mq-librem5: fix mipi_csi1 port number to sensor

Michael Walle (1):
      arm64: dts: ls1028a: sl28: re-enable ftm_alarm0

Rob Herring (1):
      ARM: dts: imx7ulp: Fix 'assigned-clocks-parents' typo

Tim Harvey (1):
      arm64: dts: imx8mn-venice-gw7902: disable gpu

 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx23-evk.dts                            |  1 -
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6qdl-udoo.dtsi                        |  5 ++++-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx7ulp.dtsi                             |  2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/fsl-ls1028a-kontron-sl28.dts |  4 ++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mn-venice-gw7902.dts     | 12 ++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mq-librem5.dtsi          |  4 ++--
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mq.dtsi                  | 10 +++++-----
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/mba8mx.dtsi                  |  2 +-
 8 files changed, 29 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel