Subject: Re: rockchip rk3328 pinctrl overflow

From: "Kernel.org Bugbot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2023 21:08:42 +0000 (UTC)

antwain.schneider writes via Kernel.org Bugzilla:

to try to make it clearer, gpio2b is marked as IOMUX_WIDTH_3BIT

GRF_GPIO2BL_IOMUX
2b0  2b1  2b2  2b3  2b4  2b5  2b6
[xxx][xxx][xxx][xxx][xxx][xxx][xxx] 21 bits without recalc
[xxx][xxx][xxx][xxx][xx ][xxx][xxx] 20 bits with current recalc
[xx ][xx ][xx ][xx ][xx ][xx ][xx ] 14 bits with proposed recalc

iomux sections are divided into 32 bit registers with 16 bits for values and 16 bits for writing, without the proposed recalc, there are just too many bits

View: https://bugzilla.kernel.org/show_bug.cgi?id=217334#c4
You can reply to this message to join the discussion.
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
Kernel.org Bugzilla (peebz 0.1)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel