Subject: [GIT PULL] i.MX fixes for 6.4

From: Shawn Guo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2023 21:36:25 +0800

The following changes since commit ac9a78681b921877518763ba0e89202254349d1b:

  Linux 6.4-rc1 (2023-05-07 13:34:35 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/shawnguo/linux.git tags/imx-fixes-6.4

for you to fetch changes up to 0f554e37dad416f445cd3ec5935f5aec1b0e7ba5:

  arm64: dts: imx8: fix USB 3.0 Gadget Failure in QM & QXPB0 at super speed (2023-05-16 20:43:48 +0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
i.MX fixes for 6.4:

- A couple of i.MX8MN/P video clock changes from Adam Ford to fix issue
  with clock re-parenting.
- Add missing pvcie-supply regulator for imx6qdl-mba6 board.
- A series of colibri-imx8x board fixes on pin configuration.
- Set and limit the mode for PMIC bucks for imx6ull-dhcor board to fix
  stability problems.
- A couple of changes from Frank Li to correct cdns,usb3 bindings
  cdns,on-chip-buff-size property and fix USB 3.0 gadget failure on
  i.MX8QM & QXPB0.
- Add a required PHY deassert delay for imx8mn-var-som board to fix PHY
  detection failure.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Adam Ford (2):
      arm64: dts: imx8mn: Fix video clock parents
      arm64: dts: imx8mp: Fix video clock parents

Alexander Stein (1):
      ARM: dts: imx6qdl-mba6: Add missing pvcie-supply regulator

Andrejs Cainikovs (1):
      arm64: dts: colibri-imx8x: delete adc1 and dsp

Christoph Niedermaier (1):
      ARM: dts: imx6ull-dhcor: Set and limit the mode for PMIC buck 1, 2 and 3

Emanuele Ghidoli (3):
      arm64: dts: colibri-imx8x: fix eval board pin configuration
      arm64: dts: colibri-imx8x: move pinctrl property from SoM to eval board
      arm64: dts: colibri-imx8x: fix iris pinctrl configuration

Frank Li (2):
      dt-binding: cdns,usb3: Fix cdns,on-chip-buff-size type
      arm64: dts: imx8: fix USB 3.0 Gadget Failure in QM & QXPB0 at super speed

Hugo Villeneuve (1):
      arm64: dts: imx8mn-var-som: fix PHY detection bug by adding deassert delay

 .../devicetree/bindings/usb/cdns,usb3.yaml         |  2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6qdl-mba6.dtsi                |  1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6ull-dhcor-som.dtsi           |  7 ++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8-ss-conn.dtsi    |  1 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mn-var-som.dtsi  |  8 ++++++-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mn.dtsi          | 28 ++++++++++++----------
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mp.dtsi          | 25 +++++++------------
 .../boot/dts/freescale/imx8x-colibri-eval-v3.dtsi  |  6 +++++
 .../boot/dts/freescale/imx8x-colibri-iris.dtsi     |  3 +--
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8x-colibri.dtsi   | 14 ++++++-----
 10 files changed, 56 insertions(+), 39 deletions(-)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel