Subject: [PATCH 08/16] ARM: add clear/copy_user_highpage declarations

From: Arnd Bergmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2023 17:45:57 +0200

From: Arnd Bergmann <[email-masked]>

The CPU specific helpers have to be global functions when building
a kernel for just one CPU, but are called through indirect function
pointers in a multi-CPU kernel. This config currently lacks the
declarations for the individual helpers, e.g.:

arch/arm/mm/copypage-v4wb.c:47:6: error: no previous prototype for 'v4wb_copy_user_highpage' [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
arch/arm/mm/copypage-v4wb.c:65:6: error: no previous prototype for 'v4wb_clear_user_highpage' [-Werror=missing-prototypes]

Add the complete set of prototypes in asm/page.h to allow
building iwth -Wmissing-prototypes.

Signed-off-by: Arnd Bergmann <[email-masked]>
---
 arch/arm/include/asm/page.h | 22 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 1 file changed, 22 insertions(+)

diff --git a/arch/arm/include/asm/page.h b/arch/arm/include/asm/page.h
index 74bb5947b387..28c63d172a96 100644
--- a/arch/arm/include/asm/page.h
+++ b/arch/arm/include/asm/page.h
@@ -113,6 +113,28 @@ struct cpu_user_fns {
 			unsigned long vaddr, struct vm_area_struct *vma);
 };
 
+void fa_copy_user_highpage(struct page *to, struct page *from,
+	unsigned long vaddr, struct vm_area_struct *vma);
+void fa_clear_user_highpage(struct page *page, unsigned long vaddr);
+void feroceon_copy_user_highpage(struct page *to, struct page *from,
+	unsigned long vaddr, struct vm_area_struct *vma);
+void feroceon_clear_user_highpage(struct page *page, unsigned long vaddr);
+void v4_mc_copy_user_highpage(struct page *to, struct page *from,
+	unsigned long vaddr, struct vm_area_struct *vma);
+void v4_mc_clear_user_highpage(struct page *page, unsigned long vaddr);
+void v4wb_copy_user_highpage(struct page *to, struct page *from,
+	unsigned long vaddr, struct vm_area_struct *vma);
+void v4wb_clear_user_highpage(struct page *page, unsigned long vaddr);
+void v4wt_copy_user_highpage(struct page *to, struct page *from,
+	unsigned long vaddr, struct vm_area_struct *vma);
+void v4wt_clear_user_highpage(struct page *page, unsigned long vaddr);
+void xsc3_mc_copy_user_highpage(struct page *to, struct page *from,
+	unsigned long vaddr, struct vm_area_struct *vma);
+void xsc3_mc_clear_user_highpage(struct page *page, unsigned long vaddr);
+void xscale_mc_copy_user_highpage(struct page *to, struct page *from,
+	unsigned long vaddr, struct vm_area_struct *vma);
+void xscale_mc_clear_user_highpage(struct page *page, unsigned long vaddr);
+
 #ifdef MULTI_USER
 extern struct cpu_user_fns cpu_user;
 
-- 
2.39.2

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel