Subject: [PATCH 0/6] Add Amlogic A311D2 and Khadas Vim4 Board Support

From: Lucas Tanure <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 19:29:32 +0100

The Khadas VIM4 uses the Amlogic A311D2 SoC, based on the Amlogic
Meson T7 SoC family. This chip is not the same as A311D used in Vim3
board.

Work based on Khadas 5.4 branch:
https://github.com/khadas/linux/tree/khadas-vims-5.4.y

Board Features:
- 8GB LPDDR4X 2016MHz
- 32GB eMMC 5.1 storage
- 32MB SPI flash
- 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet
- AP6275S Wireless (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, BT5.1)
- HDMI 2.1 video
- HDMI Input
- 1x USB 2.0 + 1x USB 3.0 ports
- 1x USB-C (power) with USB 2.0 OTG
- 3x LED's (1x red, 1x blue, 1x white)
- 3x buttons (power, function, reset)
- M2 socket with PCIe, USB, ADC & I2C
- 40pin GPIO Header
- 1x micro SD card slot

Lucas Tanure (6):
  dt-bindings: arm: amlogic: add Amlogic T7 based Khadas VIM4 bindings
  dt-bindings: clock: Bindings for Meson T7 clock controller
  clk: meson: t7: add peripheral clock controller
  dt-bindings: serial: amlogic, meson-uart: support T7
  tty: serial: meson: Added T7 SOC compatibility
  arm64: dts: meson-t7-a311d2-khadas-vim4: add initial device-tree

 .../devicetree/bindings/arm/amlogic.yaml      |    7 +
 .../bindings/clock/amlogic,mesont7.yaml       |   69 +
 .../bindings/serial/amlogic,meson-uart.yaml   |    1 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/Makefile          |    1 +
 .../amlogic/meson-t7-a311d2-khadas-vim4.dts   |  112 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-t7.dtsi     |  202 +
 drivers/clk/meson/Kconfig                     |   17 +
 drivers/clk/meson/Makefile                    |    1 +
 drivers/clk/meson/t7.c                        | 8014 +++++++++++++++++
 drivers/clk/meson/t7.h                        |  235 +
 drivers/tty/serial/meson_uart.c               |    4 +
 include/dt-bindings/clock/mesont7-clkc.h      |  487 +
 12 files changed, 9150 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/clock/amlogic,mesont7.yaml
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-t7-a311d2-khadas-vim4.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-t7.dtsi
 create mode 100644 drivers/clk/meson/t7.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/clk/meson/t7.h
 create mode 100644 include/dt-bindings/clock/mesont7-clkc.h

--
2.41.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel