Subject: [PATCH v2 0/4] pocketbeagle device tree updates

From: Trevor Woerner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 11:10:33 -0400

A couple device-tree updates for pocketbeagle:

1) Update the LED information (the LED on the pocketbeagle is blue, so
   correct the information). Also the "label" property is deprecated so
   replace it with "color" and "function" properties.

2) Remove a dependency cycle.

3) Now that mainline supports the PRUs via remoteproc, update the pin
   information to enable the PRU pins and set their mode appropriately
   as per the silkscreen.

4) Add a missing mode setting for a GPIO pin.

v2:
- update the patches to remove the pinctrl-0 property early in the set
- patch 2 is new, patches 3 and 4 adjusted accordingly

Trevor Woerner (4):
  ARM: dts: am335x-pocketbeagle: update LED information
  ARM: dts: am335x-pocketbeagle: remove dependency cycle
  ARM: dts: am335x-pocketbeagle: enable pru
  ARM: dts: am335x-pocketbeagle: add missing GPIO mux

 .../boot/dts/ti/omap/am335x-pocketbeagle.dts  | 62 +++++++++++++++----
 1 file changed, 49 insertions(+), 13 deletions(-)

-- 
2.41.0.327.gaa9166bcc0ba

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel