Subject: Re: [PATCH v4 21/28] net: wan: Add framer framework support

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 19:46:58 -0700

On Fri, 18 Aug 2023 18:39:15 +0200 Christophe Leroy wrote:
> From: Herve Codina <[email-masked]>
> 
> A framer is a component in charge of an E1/T1 line interface.
> Connected usually to a TDM bus, it converts TDM frames to/from E1/T1
> frames. It also provides information related to the E1/T1 line.

Okay, progress is being made, now it builds patch by patch.
Still some kdoc warnings remain (W=1 build only catches
kdoc warnings in sources, you gotta run ./scripts/kernel-doc -none
explicitly on the headers):

include/linux/framer/framer.h:27: warning: Enum value 'FRAMER_IFACE_E1' not described in enum 'framer_iface'
include/linux/framer/framer.h:27: warning: Enum value 'FRAMER_IFACE_T1' not described in enum 'framer_iface'
include/linux/framer/framer.h:35: warning: expecting prototype for enum framer_clock_mode. Prototype was for enum framer_clock_type instead
include/linux/framer/framer.h:47: warning: expecting prototype for struct framer_configuration. Prototype was for struct framer_config instead
include/linux/framer/framer.h:60: warning: cannot understand function prototype: 'enum framer_event '
include/linux/framer/framer.h:89: warning: Function parameter or member 'notify_status_work' not described in 'framer'
include/linux/framer/framer.h:89: warning: Function parameter or member 'notifier_list' not described in 'framer'
include/linux/framer/framer.h:89: warning: Function parameter or member 'polling_work' not described in 'framer'
-- 
pw-bot: cr

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel