Subject: [PATCH v2 0/2] iommu/rockchip: Add support for multiple interface clocks

From: Chaoyi Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2025 15:13:20 +0800

From: Chaoyi Chen <[email-masked]>

Hi,

Some rockchip iommus require extra clocks besides aclk and interface
clock, such as the iommus for NPU and RKVENC in RK3576.

Changes in v2:
- Link to v1: https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]/
- Rewrite dt binding.

Chaoyi Chen (2):
  dt-bindings: iommu: rockchip: Add support for multiple interface
    clocks
  iommu/rockchip: Use devm_clk_bulk_get_all() to get multiple iface
    clock

 .../bindings/iommu/rockchip,iommu.yaml        | 52 ++++++++++++++++---
 drivers/iommu/rockchip-iommu.c                | 20 ++-----
 2 files changed, 50 insertions(+), 22 deletions(-)

-- 
2.51.1