Subject: [PATCH v2 0/6] fsl-mc: Move over to device MSI infrastructure

From: Marc Zyngier <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2026 10:09:30 +0000

This is the second drop of this cleanup series for the fsl-mc MSI
infrastructure, initially posted at [1].

* From v1 [1]:

  - Drop the now unused DOMAIN_BUS_FSL_MC_MSI bus token

  - Tidy-up fsl_mc_write_msi_msg() while removing the legacy helper

  - Fix include ordering in irq-gic-its-msi-parent.c

  - Various commit message cleanups

  - Collected tags from Ioana and Sascha, with thanks

  - Rebased on top of v7.0.rc1

[1] https://lore.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]

Marc Zyngier (6):
  fsl-mc: Remove MSI domain propagation to sub-devices
  fsl-mc: Add minimal infrastructure to use platform MSI
  irqchip/gic-v3-its: Add fsl_mc device plumbing to the msi-parent
    handling
  fsl-mc: Switch over to per-device platform MSI
  fsl-mc: Remove legacy MSI implementation
  platform-msi: Remove stale comment

 drivers/base/platform-msi.c                 |   4 -
 drivers/bus/fsl-mc/dprc-driver.c            |  14 +-
 drivers/bus/fsl-mc/fsl-mc-bus.c             |   4 +-
 drivers/bus/fsl-mc/fsl-mc-msi.c             | 166 +++----------------
 drivers/bus/fsl-mc/fsl-mc-private.h         |   2 +-
 drivers/irqchip/Kconfig                     |   6 -
 drivers/irqchip/Makefile                    |   1 -
 drivers/irqchip/irq-gic-its-msi-parent.c    |   7 +-
 drivers/irqchip/irq-gic-v3-its-fsl-mc-msi.c | 168 --------------------
 include/linux/fsl/mc.h                      |   6 +-
 include/linux/irqdomain_defs.h              |   1 -
 11 files changed, 39 insertions(+), 340 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 drivers/irqchip/irq-gic-v3-its-fsl-mc-msi.c

-- 
2.47.3