Subject: [PATCH v2 0/4] iio: adc: meson-saradc: add support for Meson S4

From: Nick Xie <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2026 09:34:04 +0800

This series adds support for the SARADC IP block found in the Amlogic
Meson S4 (S905Y4) SoC and enables it for the Khadas VIM1S board.

Changes in v2:
- Addressed feedback from Krzysztof Kozlowski:
  - Updated dt-bindings commit message to explain the hardware compatibility.
  - Separated the S4 compatible string in the YAML bindings to ensure it
    correctly falls back to the specific "amlogic,meson-g12a-saradc" rather
    than the generic "amlogic,meson-saradc".
  - Updated the S4 SoC dtsi to use the correct G12A fallback.
- Added Martin's Reviewed-by tags where appropriate.
- Link to v1: https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]/

Nick Xie (4):
  dt-bindings: iio: adc: amlogic,meson-saradc: add S4 compatible
  iio: adc: meson-saradc: add support for Meson S4
  arm64: dts: amlogic: meson-s4: add internal SARADC controller
  arm64: dts: amlogic: meson-s4-s905y4-khadas-vim1s: add Function key
    support

 .../iio/adc/amlogic,meson-saradc.yaml         |  4 ++++
 .../amlogic/meson-s4-s905y4-khadas-vim1s.dts  | 19 +++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-s4.dtsi     | 14 ++++++++++++++
 drivers/iio/adc/meson_saradc.c                |  8 ++++++++
 4 files changed, 45 insertions(+)

-- 
2.34.1