Subject: [GIT PULL] Qualcomm Arm64 DeviceTree fixes for v7.0

From: Bjorn Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2026 08:38:45 -0500

The following changes since commit 6de23f81a5e08be8fbf5e8d7e9febc72a5b5f27f:

  Linux 7.0-rc1 (2026-02-22 13:18:59 -0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/qcom/linux.git tags/qcom-arm64-fixes-for-7.0

for you to fetch changes up to 2c409e03fc04b5cded81b7add9ce509706c922e3:

  arm64: dts: qcom: agatti: Fix IOMMU DT properties (2026-03-23 22:31:40 -0500)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Qualcomm Arm64 DeviceTree fixes for v7.0

Fix the idle exit latency numbers on Hamoa, to resolve the issue that
Linux points out that the numbers are incorrect.

Fix the WCD9370 reset polarity on QCM6490 IDP.

Correct the Monaco UART10 pinconf, to apply to the correct pins.

Add reserved-memory region for Gunyah in Monaco, as the entry in UEFI
memory map is incomplete.

Fix the iommu stream specifiers for display, GPU, and video codec as the
current values aren't accepted on systems with Gunyah.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Daniel J Blueman (1):
      arm64: dts: qcom: hamoa/x1: fix idle exit latency

Loic Poulain (2):
      arm64: dts: qcom: monaco: Fix UART10 pinconf
      arm64: dts: qcom: monaco: Reserve full Gunyah metadata region

Ravi Hothi (1):
      arm64: dts: qcom: qcm6490-idp: Fix WCD9370 reset GPIO polarity

Sumit Garg (3):
      dt-bindings: display: msm: qcm2290-mdss: Fix iommus property
      dt-bindings: media: venus: Fix iommus property
      arm64: dts: qcom: agatti: Fix IOMMU DT properties

 .../devicetree/bindings/display/msm/qcom,qcm2290-mdss.yaml    |  6 ++----
 .../devicetree/bindings/media/qcom,qcm2290-venus.yaml         |  7 ++-----
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/agatti.dtsi                          | 11 +++--------
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/hamoa.dtsi                           |  2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/monaco.dtsi                          |  9 +++++++--
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/qcm6490-idp.dts                      |  2 +-
 6 files changed, 16 insertions(+), 21 deletions(-)