Subject: [PATCH v1 0/3] arm64: dts: amlogic: meson-s4: enable RTC and IR for Khadas VIM1S

From: Nick Xie <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2026 17:30:13 +0800

This series adds support for the Real Time Clock (RTC) on the Amlogic 
Meson S4 (S905Y4) SoC and enables the hardware RTC and IR receiver on 
the Khadas VIM1S board.

- Patch 1 adds the internal Virtual RTC (VRTC) controller node to the 
  Meson S4 SoC dtsi.
- Patch 2 enables the I2C-attached Haoyu Micro HYM8563 RTC on the 
  Khadas VIM1S board. It also sets up aliases to ensure the hardware 
  RTC is prioritized as rtc0 over the VRTC.
- Patch 3 configures the default keymap to "rc-khadas" to support the 
  official Khadas IR remote control.

Nick Xie (3):
  arm64: dts: amlogic: meson-s4: add VRTC node
  arm64: dts: amlogic: meson-s4-s905y4-khadas-vim1s: enable HYM8563 RTC
  arm64: dts: amlogic: meson-s4-s905y4-khadas-vim1s: use rc-khadas
    keymap

 .../dts/amlogic/meson-s4-s905y4-khadas-vim1s.dts | 16 ++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-s4.dtsi        |  5 +++++
 2 files changed, 21 insertions(+)

-- 
2.34.1