Subject: [GIT PULL] More Qualcomm Arm64 DeviceTree fixes for v7.0

From: Bjorn Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2026 15:53:18 -0500

The following changes since commit 2c409e03fc04b5cded81b7add9ce509706c922e3:

  arm64: dts: qcom: agatti: Fix IOMMU DT properties (2026-03-23 22:31:40 -0500)

are available in the Git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/qcom/linux.git tags/qcom-arm64-fixes-for-7.0-2

for you to fetch changes up to 11b72b1ca9891c77bc876ef9fc39d6825847ffee:

  arm64: dts: qcom: hamoa: Fix incomplete Root Port property migration (2026-03-30 08:08:48 -0500)

----------------------------------------------------------------
More Qualcomm Arm64 DeviceTree fixes for v7.0

The shuffling of reset and wake GPIO properties across various Hamoa
devices left things in an incomplete state, fix this.

Add the missing "ranges" property to the QCM2290 MDSS DeviceTree binding
example, to fix the validation warning that was introduced by the
previous fix.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Krzysztof Kozlowski (1):
      dt-bindings: display/msm: qcm2290-mdss: Fix missing ranges in example

Ziyue Zhang (1):
      arm64: dts: qcom: hamoa: Fix incomplete Root Port property migration

 .../bindings/display/msm/qcom,qcm2290-mdss.yaml    |  1 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/x1-asus-zenbook-a14.dtsi  | 16 +++++++++------
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/x1-crd.dtsi               | 24 ++++++++++++++--------
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/x1-dell-thena.dtsi        | 14 +++++++------
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/x1-hp-omnibook-x14.dtsi   | 14 +++++++------
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/x1-microsoft-denali.dtsi  |  8 +++++---
 .../boot/dts/qcom/x1e80100-lenovo-yoga-slim7x.dts  |  6 +++---
 .../dts/qcom/x1e80100-medion-sprchrgd-14-s1.dts    | 15 +++++++-------
 .../boot/dts/qcom/x1p42100-lenovo-thinkbook-16.dts | 14 +++++++------
 9 files changed, 66 insertions(+), 46 deletions(-)