Subject: [GIT PULL] Qualcomm Arm32 DeviceTree updates for v7.1

From: Bjorn Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2026 16:16:02 -0500

The following changes since commit 6de23f81a5e08be8fbf5e8d7e9febc72a5b5f27f:

  Linux 7.0-rc1 (2026-02-22 13:18:59 -0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/qcom/linux.git tags/qcom-arm32-for-7.1

for you to fetch changes up to 6453ad0865b68ab0de5873c1a8bb4addbbde5c19:

  ARM: dts: qcom: msm8974: Drop RPM bus clocks (2026-03-31 15:59:12 -0500)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Qualcomm Arm32 DeviceTree updates for v7.1

Qualcomm APQ8084 is incomplete and hasn't seen functional contributions
since 2016, so drop the platform (for now?). Also drop a number of
unused IPQ-related dtsi files.

Lastly clean up the RPM bus clocks in MSM8974 interconnect nodes.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Dmitry Baryshkov (2):
      ARM: dts: qcom: drop apq8084 support
      ARM: dts: qcom: msm8974: Drop RPM bus clocks

Rob Herring (Arm) (1):
      ARM: dts: qcom: Drop unused .dtsi

 arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom/Makefile                    |   2 -
 arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom/qcom-apq8084-ifc6540.dts    |  34 -
 arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom/qcom-apq8084-mtp.dts        |  23 -
 arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom/qcom-apq8084.dtsi           | 852 ---------------------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom/qcom-ipq8062-smb208.dtsi    |  37 -
 arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom/qcom-ipq8062.dtsi           |   8 -
 arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom/qcom-ipq8064-smb208.dtsi    |  37 -
 .../boot/dts/qcom/qcom-ipq8064-v2.0-smb208.dtsi    |  37 -
 arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom/qcom-ipq8065-smb208.dtsi    |  37 -
 arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom/qcom-ipq8065.dtsi           |   8 -
 arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom/qcom-msm8974.dtsi           |  21 +-
 11 files changed, 3 insertions(+), 1093 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom/qcom-apq8084-ifc6540.dts
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom/qcom-apq8084-mtp.dts
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom/qcom-apq8084.dtsi
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom/qcom-ipq8062-smb208.dtsi
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom/qcom-ipq8062.dtsi
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom/qcom-ipq8064-smb208.dtsi
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom/qcom-ipq8064-v2.0-smb208.dtsi
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom/qcom-ipq8065-smb208.dtsi
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom/qcom-ipq8065.dtsi