Subject: [GIT PULL] CRC updates for 7.1

From: Eric Biggers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2026 17:23:43 -0700

The following changes since commit 1f318b96cc84d7c2ab792fcc0bfd42a7ca890681:

  Linux 7.0-rc3 (2026-03-08 16:56:54 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/ebiggers/linux.git tags/crc-for-linus

for you to fetch changes up to 8fdef85d601db670e9c178314eedffe7bbb07e52:

  lib/crc: arm64: Simplify intrinsics implementation (2026-04-02 16:14:53 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------

- Several improvements related to crc_kunit, to align with the
  standard KUnit conventions and make it easier for developers and CI
  systems to run this test suite

- Add an arm64-optimized implementation of CRC64-NVME

- Remove unused code for big endian arm64

----------------------------------------------------------------
Ard Biesheuvel (3):
      lib/crc: arm64: Drop unnecessary chunking logic from crc64
      lib/crc: arm64: Use existing macros for kernel-mode FPU cflags
      lib/crc: arm64: Simplify intrinsics implementation

Demian Shulhan (1):
      lib/crc: arm64: add NEON accelerated CRC64-NVMe implementation

Eric Biggers (8):
      lib/crc: tests: Make crc_kunit test only the enabled CRC variants
      lib/crc: tests: Add CRC_ENABLE_ALL_FOR_KUNIT
      lib/crc: tests: Add a .kunitconfig file
      kunit: configs: Enable all CRC tests in all_tests.config
      crypto: crc32c - Remove more outdated usage information
      crypto: crc32c - Remove another outdated comment
      lib/crc: arm64: Drop check for CONFIG_KERNEL_MODE_NEON
      lib/crc: arm64: Assume a little-endian kernel

 crypto/crc32c.c                              | 19 +-------
 lib/crc/.kunitconfig                         |  3 ++
 lib/crc/Kconfig                              | 20 ++++++---
 lib/crc/Makefile                             |  7 ++-
 lib/crc/arm64/crc-t10dif-core.S              | 56 ++++++++++++------------
 lib/crc/arm64/crc32-core.S                   |  9 +---
 lib/crc/arm64/crc64-neon-inner.c             | 65 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 lib/crc/arm64/crc64.h                        | 28 ++++++++++++
 lib/crc/tests/crc_kunit.c                    | 28 +++++++++---
 tools/testing/kunit/configs/all_tests.config |  2 +
 10 files changed, 172 insertions(+), 65 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 lib/crc/.kunitconfig
 create mode 100644 lib/crc/arm64/crc64-neon-inner.c
 create mode 100644 lib/crc/arm64/crc64.h