Subject: [PATCH v2 0/4] some BPI-R4Pro dts updates

From: Frank Wunderlich <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2026 11:23:28 +0200

From: Frank Wunderlich <[email-masked]>

There are some parts of BPI-R4Pro DTS that need to be changed. Currently
there should be not much users of the mainline-dts and we noticed some
things while openwrt integration.

v2:
- added mgmt port renaming as this patch is still outstanding to keep
  all in one series
  https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-mediatek/patch/[email-masked]/
- dropped default-state in gpio-leds patch as suggested by daniel

Frank Wunderlich (4):
  arm64: dts: mediatek: mt7988a-bpi-r4pro: rename mgmt port to lan5
  arm64: dts: mediatek: mt7988a-bpi-r4pro: drop duplicate fan properties
  arm64: dts: mediatek: mt7988a-bpi-r4pro: update gpio-leds
  arm64: dts: mediatek: mt7988a-bpi-r4pro: rework pcie gpio-hog handling

 arch/arm64/boot/dts/mediatek/Makefile         |  8 ++++++++
 .../mt7988a-bananapi-bpi-r4-pro-cn13.dtso     | 20 +++++++++++++++++++
 .../mt7988a-bananapi-bpi-r4-pro-cn14.dtso     | 20 +++++++++++++++++++
 .../mediatek/mt7988a-bananapi-bpi-r4-pro.dtsi | 15 +++-----------
 4 files changed, 51 insertions(+), 12 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/mediatek/mt7988a-bananapi-bpi-r4-pro-cn13.dtso
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/mediatek/mt7988a-bananapi-bpi-r4-pro-cn14.dtso

-- 
2.43.0