Subject: [PATCH v2 0/5] rockchip: Add USB 2.0 support for RK3528

From: Heiko Stuebner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2026 19:04:05 +0200

This series adds support for USB 2.0 on Rockchip RK3528 to the
Innosilicon usbphy driver.

The usb3 support has already been merge for the naneng combophy
last year.

Changes in v2:
- rebase on top of v7.1-rc1
- split off dwc3 compatible and dts changes
- add error handling to regmap_write (Vinod)
- v1 is here
  https://lore.kernel.org/linux-rockchip/[email-masked]/

Jianwei Zheng (1):
  phy: rockchip: inno-usb2: Add support for RK3528

Jonas Karlman (4):
  dt-bindings: phy: rockchip,inno-usb2phy: Require GRF for RK3568/RV1108
  phy: rockchip: inno-usb2: Simplify rockchip,usbgrf handling
  dt-bindings: phy: rockchip,inno-usb2phy: Add compatible for RK3528
  phy: rockchip: inno-usb2: Add clkout_ctl_phy support

 .../bindings/phy/rockchip,inno-usb2phy.yaml   |  44 +++-
 drivers/phy/rockchip/phy-rockchip-inno-usb2.c | 191 +++++++++++++-----
 2 files changed, 176 insertions(+), 59 deletions(-)

-- 
2.47.3