Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Introduce Airoha AN7583 SoC and AN7583 Evaluation Board

From: Lorenzo Bianconi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 May 2026 19:38:45 +0200

Introduce the Airoha AN7583 SoC's dtsi and the Airoha AN7583 Evaluation
Board's dts file.

---
Lorenzo Bianconi (2):
      dt-bindings: arm64: dts: airoha: Add an7583 entry
      arm64: dts: Add Airoha AN7583 SoC and AN7583 Evaluation Board

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/airoha.yaml |   4 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/airoha/Makefile               |   2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/airoha/an7583-evb.dts         |  23 ++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/airoha/an7583.dtsi            | 137 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 4 files changed, 165 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
---
base-commit: e6490a169f6d5f5bdea7a2e8a673890d43afadc0
change-id: 20260509-airoha-7583-145246084016

Best regards,
-- 
Lorenzo Bianconi <[email-masked]>