Subject: [PATCH v2 0/3] Add support for Baijie Helper A133 board

From: Alexander Sverdlin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2026 22:16:37 +0200

Baijie Helper A133 board is a development board around Baijie A133 Core
SBC. Features:

- 1/2/4GiB LPDDR4 DRAM
- 8/16/32GiB eMMC
- AXP707 PMIC
- 2 USB 2.0 ports
- MicroSD slot and on-board eMMC module
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Bluetooth
- WiFi

Add initial support for both the Helper and Core boards, including UART,
PMU, eMMC, USB, Ethernet.

Link: https://szbaijie.com/index/product/product_detail.html?product_id=23&language=en

Changelog:
v2:
- introduced baijie,helper-a133-core compatible for the Core (SoM) board
v1:
- https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]/

Alexander Sverdlin (3):
  dt-bindings: vendor-prefixes: Add Shenzhen Baijie Technology Co., Ltd.
  dt-bindings: arm: sunxi: Add Baijie HelperBoard A133 compatible
  arm64: dts: allwinner: A133: add support for Baijie Helper A133 board

 .../devicetree/bindings/arm/sunxi.yaml        |  11 ++
 .../devicetree/bindings/vendor-prefixes.yaml  |   2 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/allwinner/Makefile        |   1 +
 .../dts/allwinner/sun50i-a133-baije-core.dtsi | 162 ++++++++++++++++++
 .../allwinner/sun50i-a133-baijie-helper.dts   |  94 ++++++++++
 5 files changed, 270 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/allwinner/sun50i-a133-baije-core.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/allwinner/sun50i-a133-baijie-helper.dts

-- 
2.54.0