Subject: [PATCH 0/4] ASoC: stm: Use guard() for mutex & spin locks

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 May 2026 17:43:25 +0700

From: bui duc phuc <[email-masked]>

Hi all,

This series converts mutex and spinlock handling in the STM drivers
to use guard() helpers.
The changes are code cleanup only and should have no functional impact.

Best regards,
Phuc

bui duc phuc (4):
  ASoC: stm: stm32_adfsdm: Use guard() for mutex locks
  ASoC: stm: stm32_i2s: Use guard() for spin locks
  ASoC: stm: stm32_sai_sub: Use guard() for mutex & spin locks
  ASoC: stm: stm32_spdifrx: Use guard() for spin locks

 sound/soc/stm/stm32_adfsdm.c  | 10 ++----
 sound/soc/stm/stm32_i2s.c     | 67 ++++++++++++++++-------------------
 sound/soc/stm/stm32_sai_sub.c | 29 ++++++---------
 sound/soc/stm/stm32_spdifrx.c | 44 +++++++++--------------
 4 files changed, 60 insertions(+), 90 deletions(-)

-- 
2.43.0