Subject: [PATCH 00/16] media: sun6i-csi/isp MC-centric support and cleanups

From: Paul Kocialkowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2026 12:24:35 +0200

This series first introduces some fixes and new formats to v4l2 format
info, one of which we need for the sun6i-csi driver. Support for
MC-centric format enumeration is then added, along with cleanups and
improvements for both the sun6i-csi and sun6i-isp drivers.

The first 4 patches are already reviewed and ready to go and are
included here as a reminder that this series depends on them.

Arash Golgol (4):
  media: sun6i-csi: bridge: Use V4L2 subdev active state
  media: sun6i-csi: capture: Implement vidioc_enum_framesizes
  media: sun6i-mipi-csi2: Use V4L2 subdev active state
  media: sun8i-a83t-mipi-csi2: Use V4L2 subdev active state

Paul Kocialkowski (12):
  media: v4l2-common: Fix NV15_4L4 format info block height
  media: v4l2-common: Add missing tiled format info block sizes
  media: v4l2-common: Add NV12_16L16 pixel format to v4l2 format info
  media: v4l2-common: Add NV12_32L32 pixel format to v4l2 format info
  media: sun6i-csi: Split format validation to a dedicated helper
  media: sun6i-csi: Add support for MC-centric format enumeration
  media: sun6i-csi: Tidy up and unify coding style
  media: sun6i-mipi-csi2: Fix parenthesis alignment
  media: sun6i-isp: Add dummy params link_validate implementation
  media: sun6i-isp: Use V4L2 subdev active state
  media: sun6i-isp: Add support for MC-centric format enumeration
  media: sun6i-isp: Add support for frame size enumeration

 .../sunxi/sun6i-csi/sun6i_csi_bridge.c        | 153 +++++++---------
 .../sunxi/sun6i-csi/sun6i_csi_bridge.h        |   9 -
 .../sunxi/sun6i-csi/sun6i_csi_capture.c       | 168 +++++++++++++-----
 .../sunxi/sun6i-mipi-csi2/sun6i_mipi_csi2.c   | 107 ++++++-----
 .../sunxi/sun6i-mipi-csi2/sun6i_mipi_csi2.h   |   2 -
 .../sun8i_a83t_mipi_csi2.c                    | 113 ++++++------
 .../sun8i_a83t_mipi_csi2.h                    |   2 -
 drivers/media/v4l2-core/v4l2-common.c         |  12 +-
 .../media/sunxi/sun6i-isp/sun6i_isp_capture.c |  47 ++++-
 .../media/sunxi/sun6i-isp/sun6i_isp_params.c  |  37 +++-
 .../media/sunxi/sun6i-isp/sun6i_isp_params.h  |   4 +-
 .../media/sunxi/sun6i-isp/sun6i_isp_proc.c    | 117 ++++++------
 .../media/sunxi/sun6i-isp/sun6i_isp_proc.h    |   7 -
 13 files changed, 437 insertions(+), 341 deletions(-)

-- 
2.54.0