Subject: [PATCH v2 00/18] KVM: arm64: vgic-v5 fixes for 7.2

From: Marc Zyngier <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2026 10:19:31 +0100

Having completely missed the 7.1 window, this is a repost of this
series cleaning-up the vgic-v5 PPI support now targeting 7.2.

Not a lot has changed since v1 [1], only the documentation typo
spotted by our eagle-eyed Joey.

[1] https://lore.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]

Marc Zyngier (9):
  KVM: arm64: vgic-v5: Add for_each_visible_v5_ppi() iterator
  KVM: arm64: vgic-v5: Move PPI caps into kvm_vgic_global_state
  KVM: arm64: vgic-v5: Remove use of __assign_bit() with a constant
  KVM: arm64: vgic-v5: Drop pointless ARM64_HAS_GICV5_CPUIF check
  KVM: arm64: vgic: Constify struct irq_ops usage
  KVM: arm64: vgic: Consolidate vgic_allocate_private_irqs_locked()
  KVM: arm64: vgic-v5: Drop defensive checks from
    vgic_v5_ppi_queue_irq_unlock()
  KVM: arm64: vgic: Rationalise per-CPU irq accessor
  KVM: arm64: vgic-v5: Limit support to 64 PPIs

Sascha Bischoff (9):
  KVM: arm64: vgic-v5: Add missing trap handing for NV triage
  KVM: arm64: vgic-v5: Atomically assign bits to PPI DVI bitmap
  KVM: arm64: selftests: Add missing GIC CDEN to no-vgic-v5 selftest
  KVM: arm64: selftests: Cleanup unused vars in GICv5 PPI selftest
  KVM: arm64: selftests: Improve error handling for GICv5 PPI selftest
  Documentation: KVM: Fix typos in VGICv5 documentation
  Documentation: KVM: Clarify that PMU_V3_IRQ IntID requirements for
    GICv5
  irqchip/gic-v5: Immediately exec priority drop following activate
  KVM: arm64: Fix arch timer interrupts for GICv3-on-GICv5 guests

 .../virt/kvm/devices/arm-vgic-v5.rst          |  6 +-
 Documentation/virt/kvm/devices/vcpu.rst       |  7 +-
 arch/arm64/kvm/arch_timer.c                   | 31 +++----
 arch/arm64/kvm/emulate-nested.c               |  8 ++
 arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/vgic-v5-sr.c               | 82 ++++---------------
 arch/arm64/kvm/sys_regs.c                     | 19 ++---
 arch/arm64/kvm/vgic/vgic-init.c               | 45 ++++------
 arch/arm64/kvm/vgic/vgic-kvm-device.c         |  9 +-
 arch/arm64/kvm/vgic/vgic-v5.c                 | 51 ++++--------
 arch/arm64/kvm/vgic/vgic.c                    | 27 +++---
 arch/arm64/kvm/vgic/vgic.h                    |  3 +
 drivers/irqchip/irq-gic-v5.c                  | 13 +--
 include/kvm/arm_vgic.h                        | 19 +++--
 tools/testing/selftests/kvm/arm64/no-vgic.c   |  1 +
 tools/testing/selftests/kvm/arm64/vgic_v5.c   | 10 +--
 15 files changed, 132 insertions(+), 199 deletions(-)

-- 
2.47.3