Subject: [PATCH v2 15/18] Documentation: KVM: Fix typos in VGICv5 documentation

From: Marc Zyngier <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2026 10:19:46 +0100

From: Sascha Bischoff <[email-masked]>

Fix two typos in the VGICv5 documentation.

Fixes: d51c978b7d3e ("KVM: arm64: gic-v5: Communicate userspace-driveable PPIs via a UAPI")
Fixes: eb3c4d2c9a4d ("Documentation: KVM: Introduce documentation for VGICv5")
Link: https://sashiko.dev/#/patchset/20260319154937.3619520-1-sascha.bischoff%40arm.com
Signed-off-by: Sascha Bischoff <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Marc Zyngier <[email-masked]>
---
 Documentation/virt/kvm/devices/arm-vgic-v5.rst | 6 +++---
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

diff --git a/Documentation/virt/kvm/devices/arm-vgic-v5.rst b/Documentation/virt/kvm/devices/arm-vgic-v5.rst
index 29335ea823fc5..70b9162755c7e 100644
--- a/Documentation/virt/kvm/devices/arm-vgic-v5.rst
+++ b/Documentation/virt/kvm/devices/arm-vgic-v5.rst
@@ -12,8 +12,8 @@ Only one VGIC instance may be instantiated through this API.  The created VGIC
 will act as the VM interrupt controller, requiring emulated user-space devices
 to inject interrupts to the VGIC instead of directly to CPUs.
 
-Creating a guest GICv5 device requires a host GICv5 host.  The current VGICv5
-device only supports PPI interrupts.  These can either be injected from emulated
+Creating a guest GICv5 device requires a GICv5 host.  The current VGICv5 device
+only supports PPI interrupts.  These can either be injected from emulated
 in-kernel devices (such as the Arch Timer, or PMU), or via the KVM_IRQ_LINE
 ioctl.
 
@@ -25,7 +25,7 @@ Groups:
       request the initialization of the VGIC, no additional parameter in
       kvm_device_attr.addr. Must be called after all VCPUs have been created.
 
-   KVM_DEV_ARM_VGIC_USERPSPACE_PPIs
+   KVM_DEV_ARM_VGIC_USERSPACE_PPIS
       request the mask of userspace-drivable PPIs. Only a subset of the PPIs can
       be directly driven from userspace with GICv5, and the returned mask
       informs userspace of which it is allowed to drive via KVM_IRQ_LINE.
-- 
2.47.3