Subject: [PATCH v1 00/15] arm64: dts: ti: k3-am62-verdin: Add display and peripheral overlays

From: Vitor Soares <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2026 16:00:36 +0100

From: Vitor Soares <[email-masked]>

This series adds device tree overlays, expanding the hardware support for
the Toradex Verdin AM62 SoM. The overlays target displays, cameras, audio,
and peripherals available through Toradex carrier boards and the accessory
ecosystem.

Display additions cover three interface types:
- native OLDI (LVDS) with Toradex Capacitive Touch Display 10.1" LVDS and
  LG LP156WF1 15.6" FHD dual-channel panels
- DSI-to-LVDS adapter based on the SN65DSI84 with Toradex Capacitive Touch
  Display 10.1" LVDS
- DSI driving Toradex Capacitive Touch Display 7" and 10.1" DSI.

The Riverdi vendor prefix and panel bindings required by the DSI overlay
patches are also added, along with an extension to the panel-lvds binding
to support lvds-dual-ports for dual-channel LVDS.

Non-display additions include OV5640 CSI camera support in 24 MHz and
27 MHz oscillator variants, NAU8822 Bridge Tied Load mode on the
Development Board, MCU_MCAN1 on the Mezzanine board low-speed header,
and MCU_UART0 reservation for the Cortex-M4F debug UART.

TI maintainers: patches adding the Riverdi vendor prefix, panel-lvds
bindings, and dual-channel LVDS support are required by the DTS patches.
Are you fine picking up the full series once those patches are acked by
the DT/display maintainers?

Vitor Soares (15):
  dt-bindings: display: panel: Move Logic Technologies LT170410-2WHC to
    LVDS
  arm64: dts: ti: k3-am62-verdin: Add Toradex DSI to LVDS adapter with
    10.1" display
  arm64: dts: ti: k3-am62-verdin: Add Toradex Capacitive Touch Display
    10.1" LVDS
  dt-bindings: vendor-prefixes: Add Riverdi
  dt-bindings: display: panel-lvds: Add Riverdi RVT70HSLNWCA0 and
    RVT101HVLNWC00
  arm64: dts: ti: k3-am62-verdin: Add Toradex Capacitive Touch Display
    10.1" DSI
  arm64: dts: ti: k3-am62-verdin: Add Toradex Capacitive Touch Display
    7" DSI
  arm64: dts: ti: k3-am62-verdin: Add NAU8822 Bridge Tied Load
  arm64: dts: ti: k3-am62-verdin: Reserve UART_4 for Cortex-M4F
  arm64: dts: ti: k3-am62-verdin: Add Toradex OV5640 CSI Cameras
  arm64: dts: ti: k3-am62-verdin: Add Toradex Verdin Mezzanine CAN
  arm64: dts: ti: k3-am62-verdin: Add Mezzanine with Toradex Display
    10.1" LVDS
  dt-bindings: display: panel-lvds: Add dual-channel LVDS support
  dt-bindings: display: panel-lvds: Add LG LP156WF1
  arm64: dts: ti: k3-am62-verdin: Add Mezzanine with LG LP156WF1 LVDS
    panel

 .../bindings/display/panel/panel-lvds.yaml    |  21 ++-
 .../bindings/display/panel/panel-simple.yaml  |   2 -
 .../devicetree/bindings/vendor-prefixes.yaml  |   2 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/Makefile               |  54 +++++++
 .../ti/k3-am625-verdin-dev-mezzanine-can.dtso |  28 ++++
 ...verdin-dev-mezzanine-lvds-lg-lp156wf1.dtso | 129 +++++++++++++++++
 ...mezzanine-panel-cap-touch-10inch-lvds.dtso | 109 ++++++++++++++
 .../ti/k3-am625-verdin-dev-nau8822-btl.dtso   |  14 ++
 ...in-dsi-to-lvds-panel-cap-touch-10inch.dtso | 135 ++++++++++++++++++
 .../dts/ti/k3-am625-verdin-ov5640-24mhz.dtso  |  17 +++
 .../boot/dts/ti/k3-am625-verdin-ov5640.dtsi   |  71 +++++++++
 .../boot/dts/ti/k3-am625-verdin-ov5640.dtso   |  18 +++
 ...625-verdin-panel-cap-touch-10inch-dsi.dtso | 132 +++++++++++++++++
 ...25-verdin-panel-cap-touch-10inch-lvds.dtso | 131 +++++++++++++++++
 ...m625-verdin-panel-cap-touch-7inch-dsi.dtso | 132 +++++++++++++++++
 .../dts/ti/k3-am625-verdin-uart4-mcu.dtso     |  13 ++
 16 files changed, 1005 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-am625-verdin-dev-mezzanine-can.dtso
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-am625-verdin-dev-mezzanine-lvds-lg-lp156wf1.dtso
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-am625-verdin-dev-mezzanine-panel-cap-touch-10inch-lvds.dtso
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-am625-verdin-dev-nau8822-btl.dtso
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-am625-verdin-dsi-to-lvds-panel-cap-touch-10inch.dtso
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-am625-verdin-ov5640-24mhz.dtso
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-am625-verdin-ov5640.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-am625-verdin-ov5640.dtso
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-am625-verdin-panel-cap-touch-10inch-dsi.dtso
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-am625-verdin-panel-cap-touch-10inch-lvds.dtso
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-am625-verdin-panel-cap-touch-7inch-dsi.dtso
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-am625-verdin-uart4-mcu.dtso

-- 
2.54.0