Subject: [PATCH v3 00/11] arm64: dts: ti: k3-am62-verdin: Add display and peripheral overlays

From: Vitor Soares <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2026 17:11:04 +0100

From: Vitor Soares <[email-masked]>

This series adds device tree overlays, expanding the hardware support for
the Toradex Verdin AM62 SoM. The overlays target displays, cameras, audio,
and peripherals available through Toradex carrier boards and the accessory
ecosystem.

Display additions cover three interface types:
- native OLDI (LVDS) with Toradex Capacitive Touch Display 10.1" LVDS
- DSI-to-LVDS adapter based on the SN65DSI84 with Toradex Capacitive Touch
  Display 10.1" LVDS
- DSI driving Toradex Capacitive Touch Display 7" and 10.1" DSI.

The Riverdi vendor prefix and panel bindings required by the DSI overlay
patches are also added.

Non-display additions include OV5640 CSI camera support in 24 MHz and
27 MHz oscillator variants, NAU8822 Bridge Tied Load mode on the
Development Board, MCU_MCAN1 on the Mezzanine board low-speed header,
and MCU_UART0 reservation for the Cortex-M4F debug UART.

TI maintainers: patches adding the Riverdi vendor prefix and panel-lvds
bindings are required by the DTS patches.
Are you fine picking up the full series once those patches are acked by
the DT/display maintainers?

---
Changes in v3:
- Add missing regulator-name property on fixed regulators
- Simplify regulator labels (reg_3v3_lvds_native -> reg_3v3_lvds,
  reg_3v3_lvds_bridge -> reg_3v3_dsi)
- Rename touch@ nodes to touchscreen@
- Link v2: https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]/

Changes in v2:
- Add Ab tags
- Drop introduction of the LG LP156WF1 15.6" FHD dual-channel LVDS panel
- Drop migration of "logictechno,lt170410-2whc" to panel-lvds.yaml
- Link v1: https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]/
---

Vitor Soares (11):
  arm64: dts: ti: k3-am62-verdin: Add Toradex DSI to LVDS adapter with
    10.1" display
  arm64: dts: ti: k3-am62-verdin: Add Toradex Capacitive Touch Display
    10.1" LVDS
  dt-bindings: vendor-prefixes: Add Riverdi
  dt-bindings: display: panel-lvds: Add Riverdi RVT70HSLNWCA0 and
    RVT101HVLNWC00
  arm64: dts: ti: k3-am62-verdin: Add Toradex Capacitive Touch Display
    10.1" DSI
  arm64: dts: ti: k3-am62-verdin: Add Toradex Capacitive Touch Display
    7" DSI
  arm64: dts: ti: k3-am62-verdin: Add NAU8822 Bridge Tied Load
  arm64: dts: ti: k3-am62-verdin: Reserve UART_4 for Cortex-M4F
  arm64: dts: ti: k3-am62-verdin: Add Toradex OV5640 CSI Cameras
  arm64: dts: ti: k3-am62-verdin: Add Toradex Verdin Mezzanine CAN
  arm64: dts: ti: k3-am62-verdin: Add Mezzanine with Toradex Display
    10.1" LVDS

 .../bindings/display/panel/panel-lvds.yaml    |   4 +
 .../devicetree/bindings/vendor-prefixes.yaml  |   2 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/Makefile               |  49 +++++++
 .../ti/k3-am625-verdin-dev-mezzanine-can.dtso |  28 ++++
 ...mezzanine-panel-cap-touch-10inch-lvds.dtso |  98 +++++++++++++
 .../ti/k3-am625-verdin-dev-nau8822-btl.dtso   |  14 ++
 ...in-dsi-to-lvds-panel-cap-touch-10inch.dtso | 124 ++++++++++++++++
 .../dts/ti/k3-am625-verdin-ov5640-24mhz.dtso  |  17 +++
 .../boot/dts/ti/k3-am625-verdin-ov5640.dtsi   |  71 ++++++++++
 .../boot/dts/ti/k3-am625-verdin-ov5640.dtso   |  18 +++
 ...625-verdin-panel-cap-touch-10inch-dsi.dtso | 132 ++++++++++++++++++
 ...25-verdin-panel-cap-touch-10inch-lvds.dtso | 120 ++++++++++++++++
 ...m625-verdin-panel-cap-touch-7inch-dsi.dtso | 132 ++++++++++++++++++
 .../dts/ti/k3-am625-verdin-uart4-mcu.dtso     |  13 ++
 14 files changed, 822 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-am625-verdin-dev-mezzanine-can.dtso
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-am625-verdin-dev-mezzanine-panel-cap-touch-10inch-lvds.dtso
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-am625-verdin-dev-nau8822-btl.dtso
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-am625-verdin-dsi-to-lvds-panel-cap-touch-10inch.dtso
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-am625-verdin-ov5640-24mhz.dtso
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-am625-verdin-ov5640.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-am625-verdin-ov5640.dtso
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-am625-verdin-panel-cap-touch-10inch-dsi.dtso
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-am625-verdin-panel-cap-touch-10inch-lvds.dtso
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-am625-verdin-panel-cap-touch-7inch-dsi.dtso
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-am625-verdin-uart4-mcu.dtso

-- 
2.54.0