Subject: [PATCH v7 0/5] Add microchip sama7d65 SoC I3C support

From: Manikandan Muralidharan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2026 14:54:00 +0530

Add support for microchip sama7d65 SoC I3C master only IP which is
based on mipi-i3c-hci from synopsys implementing version 1.0
specification. The platform specific changes are integrated in the
mipi-i3c-hci driver using existing quirks.

I3C in master mode supports up to 12.5MHz, SDR mode data transfer in
mixed bus mode (I2C and I3C target devices on same i3c bus).

Please refer to the individual patches for changelogs.

Durai Manickam KR (2):
  clk: at91: sama7d65: add peripheral clock for I3C
  ARM: dts: microchip: add I3C controller

Manikandan Muralidharan (3):
  dt-bindings: i3c: mipi-i3c-hci: add Microchip SAMA7D65 compatible
  i3c: mipi-i3c-hci: add microchip sama7d65 SoC compatible with the
    required quirk
  ARM: configs: at91: sama7: add sama7d65 i3c-hci

 .../devicetree/bindings/i3c/mipi-i3c-hci.yaml | 27 ++++++++++++++++---
 arch/arm/boot/dts/microchip/sama7d65.dtsi     |  8 ++++++
 arch/arm/configs/sama7_defconfig              |  2 ++
 drivers/clk/at91/sama7d65.c                   |  1 +
 drivers/i3c/master/mipi-i3c-hci/core.c        | 10 +++++++
 5 files changed, 44 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

-- 
2.25.1