Subject: [PATCH v2 0/6] leds: is31fl319x: Fix shutdown GPIO and update DT bindings

From: Jun Yan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2026 22:46:06 +0800

This series fixes incorrect shutdown GPIO polarity and improves
shutdown-gpios description in DT bindings.

Patch 1 adds detailed shutdown-gpios description and fixes example
in DT bindings.

Patch 2 fixes shutdown GPIO initial state and removes redundant
startup toggling.

Patch 3 adds fixup to force consumer active low for legacy device 
trees in gpiolib.

Patches 4-6 correct shutdown GPIO polarity in board DTS files.

Changes in v2:
- Add comments explaining the reason for this GPIO line level.
- Add fixup to force consumer active low for legacy device trees in gpiolib.
- Link to v1: https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]

Jun Yan (6):
  dt-bindings: leds: issi,is31fl319x: Update description for the
    shutdown-gpios property
  leds: is31fl319x: Fix shutdown GPIO initial state and remove redundant
    startup pulse
  gpiolib: of: add quirk for IS31FL319X shutdown line
  arm64: dts: qcom: msm8916-alcatel-idol347: Fix sn3190 shutdown GPIO
    polarity
  ARM: dts: qcom: msm8974-oneplus-bacon: Fix sn3193 shutdown GPIO
    polarity
  arm64: dts: marvell: armada-7040-mochabin: Fix is31fl3199 shutdown
    GPIO polarity

 .../devicetree/bindings/leds/issi,is31fl319x.yaml     |  9 +++++++--
 .../boot/dts/qcom/qcom-msm8974pro-oneplus-bacon.dts   |  2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell/armada-7040-mochabin.dts  |  2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/msm8916-alcatel-idol347.dts  |  2 +-
 drivers/gpio/gpiolib-of.c                             | 10 ++++++++++
 drivers/leds/leds-is31fl319x.c                        | 11 ++++-------
 6 files changed, 24 insertions(+), 12 deletions(-)

-- 
2.54.0