Subject: [PATCH v3 0/2] remoteproc: xlnx: add auto-boot support

From: Tanmay Shah <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2026 22:16:09 -0700

The Linux kernel remoteproc framework provides auto boot feature. When
enabled, the remote processor framework attempts to start the remote
processor based on the firmware-name provided in the device-tree or
attach to the remote processor if bootloader has already started the
remote processor. Enable this auto boot feature for all AMD-xilinx
platforms.

Changes in v3:
  - add more descriptive commit message in the patch 2/2.

Changes in v2:
  - remove the auto-boot property from bindings patch (1/2)
  - rebase on latest remoteproc for-next branch
  - refactor the driver patch (2/2) and detect the auto-boot runtime

Tanmay Shah (2):
  dt-bindings: remoteproc: xlnx: add firmware-name property
  remoteproc: xlnx: enable auto boot feature

 .../remoteproc/xlnx,zynqmp-r5fss.yaml         |  4 ++
 drivers/remoteproc/xlnx_r5_remoteproc.c       | 48 +++++++++++++------
 2 files changed, 38 insertions(+), 14 deletions(-)

base-commit: 90de217305800ff32df4c0308e240925c8deb385
-- 
2.34.1