Subject: [PATCH v3 0/4] ASoC: Add support for Airoha AN7581

From: Christian Marangi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 19:48:28 +0200

Add all the patch and documentation to support Airoha AN7581
sound driver.

The card follows similar implementation with Mediatek with
the codec present on i2c but with a simplified implementation
register wise and additional frequency supported.

Changes v3:
- Major fix to the ETDM code
- Add duplex support
- Improve Kconfig setup
- Rework and improve YAML schema
Changes v2:
- Fix wrong edit in MAINTAINERS file

Christian Marangi (4):
  ASoC: dt-bindings: Add Airoha AN7581 AFE Sound card.
  ASoC: dt-bindings: Add Airoha AN7581 AFE with WM8960 Codec schema
  ASoC: mediatek: common: permit to provide dedicated regmap for irq
  ASoC: airoha: Add AFE and machine driver for Airoha AN7581

 .../bindings/sound/airoha,an7581-afe.yaml     |  41 ++
 .../bindings/sound/airoha,an7581-wm8960.yaml  |  71 +++
 MAINTAINERS                                   |   8 +
 sound/soc/mediatek/Kconfig                    |  27 +-
 sound/soc/mediatek/Makefile                   |   1 +
 sound/soc/mediatek/an7581/Makefile            |   9 +
 sound/soc/mediatek/an7581/an7581-afe-common.h |  48 ++
 sound/soc/mediatek/an7581/an7581-afe-pcm.c    | 529 ++++++++++++++++++
 sound/soc/mediatek/an7581/an7581-dai-etdm.c   | 453 +++++++++++++++
 sound/soc/mediatek/an7581/an7581-reg.h        | 114 ++++
 sound/soc/mediatek/an7581/an7581-wm8960.c     | 156 ++++++
 sound/soc/mediatek/common/mtk-afe-fe-dai.c    |  14 +-
 sound/soc/mediatek/common/mtk-base-afe.h      |   2 +
 13 files changed, 1467 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/sound/airoha,an7581-afe.yaml
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/sound/airoha,an7581-wm8960.yaml
 create mode 100644 sound/soc/mediatek/an7581/Makefile
 create mode 100644 sound/soc/mediatek/an7581/an7581-afe-common.h
 create mode 100644 sound/soc/mediatek/an7581/an7581-afe-pcm.c
 create mode 100644 sound/soc/mediatek/an7581/an7581-dai-etdm.c
 create mode 100644 sound/soc/mediatek/an7581/an7581-reg.h
 create mode 100644 sound/soc/mediatek/an7581/an7581-wm8960.c

-- 
2.53.0