Subject: [PATCH v4 0/5] rockchip: add USB nodes for RK3528

From: Heiko Stuebner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2026 21:03:50 +0200

This adds the USB nodes to RK3528 and therefore needs both the dwc3
compatible [0], as well as the phy support [1] to be merged first.

changes in v4:
- phy-supply not vbus-supply on armsom sige1
- adapt e20c commit message explaining the hub
- describe my changes to the original patches inside them

changes in v3:
- moved snps,dis_u2_susphy_quirk to the soc dtsi
- describe both usb2- and usb3-phy in the host0
  if boards only wire up half of the functionality, they get
  to override the phy-properties - as they already do
- add vbus-supply to armsom sige1

changes in v2:
- split off from original series [2], that added all 3 parts

[0] https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]
[1] https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]
[2] https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]/

Jonas Karlman (5):
  arm64: dts: rockchip: Add USB nodes for RK3528
  arm64: dts: rockchip: Enable USB 2.0 ports on Radxa E20C
  arm64: dts: rockchip: Enable USB ports on Radxa ROCK 2A/2F
  arm64: dts: rockchip: Enable USB 2.0 ports on ArmSoM Sige1
  arm64: dts: rockchip: Enable USB 2.0 ports on NanoPi Zero2

 .../boot/dts/rockchip/rk3528-armsom-sige1.dts | 25 ++++++
 .../boot/dts/rockchip/rk3528-nanopi-zero2.dts | 29 +++++++
 .../boot/dts/rockchip/rk3528-radxa-e20c.dts   | 60 ++++++++++++++
 .../boot/dts/rockchip/rk3528-rock-2.dtsi      | 17 ++++
 .../boot/dts/rockchip/rk3528-rock-2a.dts      | 11 +++
 .../boot/dts/rockchip/rk3528-rock-2f.dts      | 12 +++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3528.dtsi      | 80 +++++++++++++++++++
 7 files changed, 234 insertions(+)

-- 
2.47.3