Subject: [GIT PULL] arm64: dts: socfpga: updates for v7.2

From: Dinh Nguyen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2026 16:40:27 -0500

The following changes since commit 254f49634ee16a731174d2ae34bc50bd5f45e731:

  Linux 7.1-rc1 (2026-04-26 14:19:00 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/dinguyen/linux.git tags/socfpga_dts_updates_for_v7.2

for you to fetch changes up to 7557d67a6057362a65ad03a03cbefe7f03523003:

  ARM: dts: socfpga: arria10: Increase JFFS2 rootfs partition size (2026-05-14 06:56:55 -0500)

----------------------------------------------------------------
SoCFPGA DTS updates for v7.2
- dt-bindings updates:
	- Document compatible for Agilex5 socdk debug daughter card
	- Document compatible for Agilex7-M devkit

- Add support for Agilex7-M devkit
- Remove reg property in the PMU on 32-bit SoCFPGA
- Set i3c alias on Agilex3 and Agilex5
- Update data-width of DMA controller on Agilex5
- Set phy-mode to rgmii on Agilex5
- Increase the JFFS2 rootfs partition on the Arria10 NAND SoCDK

----------------------------------------------------------------
Adrian Ng Ho Yin (4):
      arm64: dts: socfpga: agilex5: set alias for i3c controllers
      arm64: dts: socfpga: agilex3: set alias for i3c controller
      arm64: dts: socfpga: agilex5: update data-width for dmac
      dt-bindings: altera: add compatible for agilex5 socdk debug daughter card

Dinh Nguyen (3):
      dt-bindings: arm: altera: document the Agilex7-M devkit
      arm64: dts: socfpga: agilex7m: Add SoCFPGA Agilex7-M devkit
      ARM: dts: socfpga: remove the reg property in the pmu

Nazim Amirul (1):
      arm64: dts: socfpga: agilex5: Fix phy-mode to rgmii as HW provides clock delay

Niravkumar L Rabara (1):
      ARM: dts: socfpga: arria10: Increase JFFS2 rootfs partition size

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/altera.yaml  |   7 ++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/intel/socfpga/socfpga.dtsi       |   4 +-
 .../boot/dts/intel/socfpga/socfpga_arria10.dtsi    |   4 +-
 .../intel/socfpga/socfpga_arria10_socdk_nand.dts   |   4 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/intel/Makefile                 |   1 +
 .../arm64/boot/dts/intel/socfpga_agilex3_socdk.dts |   2 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/intel/socfpga_agilex5.dtsi     |   4 +-
 .../arm64/boot/dts/intel/socfpga_agilex5_socdk.dts |   4 +-
 .../boot/dts/intel/socfpga_agilex5_socdk_013b.dts  |   4 +-
 .../dts/intel/socfpga_agilex5_socdk_modular.dts    |   4 +-
 .../boot/dts/intel/socfpga_agilex5_socdk_nand.dts  |   4 +-
 .../boot/dts/intel/socfpga_agilex7m_socdk.dts      | 103 +++++++++++++++++++++
 12 files changed, 131 insertions(+), 14 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/intel/socfpga_agilex7m_socdk.dts