Subject: [GIT PULL 4/6] firmware: tegra: Changes for v7.2-rc1

From: Thierry Reding <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2026 08:08:21 +0200

From: Thierry Reding <[email-masked]>

Hi ARM SoC maintainers,

The following changes since commit 254f49634ee16a731174d2ae34bc50bd5f45e731:

  Linux 7.1-rc1 (2026-04-26 14:19:00 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tegra/linux.git tags/tegra-for-7.2-firmware

for you to fetch changes up to 040eeafee0146b9d046caef501f387e107a59960:

  firmware: tegra: bpmp: Add support for multi-socket platforms (2026-05-31 07:25:25 +0200)

Thanks,
Thierry

----------------------------------------------------------------
firmware: tegra: Changes for v7.2-rc1

This set of changes contains another attempt at resolving a Kconfig
dependency, propagates debugfs error codes and adds support for multiple
sockets to the BPMP driver.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Jon Hunter (2):
      firmware: tegra: bpmp: Propagate debugfs errors
      firmware: tegra: bpmp: Add support for multi-socket platforms

Sasha Levin (1):
      firmware: tegra: Make TEGRA_IVC a hidden Kconfig symbol

 drivers/firmware/tegra/Kconfig        |  2 +-
 drivers/firmware/tegra/bpmp-debugfs.c | 55 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-------
 2 files changed, 46 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)