Subject: [GIT PULL 6/6] arm64: tegra: Changes for v7.2-rc1

From: Thierry Reding <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2026 08:08:23 +0200

From: Thierry Reding <[email-masked]>

Hi ARM SoC maintainers,

The following changes since commit 254f49634ee16a731174d2ae34bc50bd5f45e731:

  Linux 7.1-rc1 (2026-04-26 14:19:00 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tegra/linux.git tags/tegra-for-7.2-arm64-dt

for you to fetch changes up to e1215cd6d3b9338e72573cc1cc60922b5bd34da4:

  arm64: tegra: Enable SMMU on Tegra194 display controllers (2026-05-29 14:33:29 +0200)

Thanks,
Thierry

----------------------------------------------------------------
arm64: tegra: Changes for v7.2-rc1

This contains a fix for GPIO on Jetson AGX Thor and enables the PCIe
controllers used on this platform.

Smaug (a.k.a. Pixel C) devices can now be properly powered off via the
PMIC.

Miscellaneous improvements are made across a number of different boards,
such as SMMU enablement on Tegra194 platforms and some better bootloader
interoperation on Chromium-based devices.

Finally, various minor fixes to device tree properties round off this
set of changes.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Aaron Kling (2):
      Revert "arm64: tegra: Disable ISO SMMU for Tegra194"
      arm64: tegra: Enable SMMU on Tegra194 display controllers

Brian Norris (1):
      arm64: tegra: Add #{address,size}-cells to Chromium-based /firmware

Diogo Ivo (1):
      arm64: tegra: Mark MAX77620 as system power controller on Smaug

Jon Hunter (3):
      arm64: tegra: Fix Tegra234 MGBE PTP clock
      arm64: tegra: Fix address of Tegra264 main GPIO controller
      arm64: tegra: Enable PCIe for Jetson AGX Thor

Manikanta Maddireddy (2):
      arm64: tegra: Add aspm-l1-entry-delay-ns to PCIe nodes
      arm64: tegra: Fix aspm-l1-entry-delay-ns L1 latency cells

 arch/arm64/boot/dts/nvidia/tegra132-norrin.dts     |  5 ++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/nvidia/tegra194.dtsi           | 17 ++++-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/nvidia/tegra210-smaug.dts      |  7 ++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/nvidia/tegra234.dtsi           | 24 +++++-
 .../dts/nvidia/tegra264-p4071-0000+p3834-0008.dts  | 12 +++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/nvidia/tegra264.dtsi           | 88 +++++++++++-----------
 6 files changed, 103 insertions(+), 50 deletions(-)