Subject: [GIT PULL] samsung: drivers firmware for v7.2 (also for thermal)

From: Krzysztof Kozlowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2026 13:57:13 +0200

Hi Arnd and SoC folks, and Rafael+Daniel+Zhang+Lukasz,

This is pull with firmware drivers built on top of my previous firmware fixes:
tags/samsung-drivers-fixes-7.1-2.

The code here will be also necessary for thermal tree for implementing actual
TMU driver.

Best regards,
Krzysztof

The following changes since commit 7fe40c32a33905302341797b5d12c541729dd08d:

  firmware: samsung: acpm: Fix infinite loop on sequence number exhaustion (2026-05-29 14:11:23 +0200)

are available in the Git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/krzk/linux.git tags/samsung-drivers-7.2

for you to fetch changes up to 7b661285aa7507eab79efff0a418445157db4141:

  firmware: samsung: acpm: remove compile-testing stubs (2026-05-29 16:05:31 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Samsung SoC drivers for v7.2

Improve Samsung Exynos (and Google GS101) ACPM (Alive Clock and Power
Manager) firmware driver:
1. Few code improvements.
2. Add support for protocol used to communicate with Thermal Management
   Unit (TMU).  This will allow to implement the thermal driver working
   for newer Samsung Exynos and Google GS101 SoCs.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Arnd Bergmann (1):
      firmware: samsung: acpm: remove compile-testing stubs

Tudor Ambarus (6):
      firmware: samsung: acpm: Consolidate transfer initialization helper
      firmware: samsung: acpm: Annotate rx_data->cmd with __counted_by_ptr
      firmware: samsung: acpm: Drop redundant _ops suffix in acpm_ops members
      firmware: samsung: acpm: Make acpm_ops const and access via pointer
      firmware: samsung: acpm: Add TMU protocol support
      firmware: samsung: acpm: Add devm_acpm_get_by_phandle helper

 drivers/clk/samsung/Kconfig                        |   2 +-
 drivers/clk/samsung/clk-acpm.c                     |   8 +-
 drivers/firmware/samsung/Makefile                  |   1 +
 drivers/firmware/samsung/exynos-acpm-dvfs.c        |  20 +-
 drivers/firmware/samsung/exynos-acpm-pmic.c        |  20 +-
 drivers/firmware/samsung/exynos-acpm-tmu.c         | 239 +++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/firmware/samsung/exynos-acpm-tmu.h         |  28 +++
 drivers/firmware/samsung/exynos-acpm.c             | 113 +++++++---
 drivers/firmware/samsung/exynos-acpm.h             |   2 +
 drivers/mfd/sec-acpm.c                             |   6 +-
 .../linux/firmware/samsung/exynos-acpm-protocol.h  |  36 ++--
 11 files changed, 393 insertions(+), 82 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/firmware/samsung/exynos-acpm-tmu.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/firmware/samsung/exynos-acpm-tmu.h