Subject: [GIT PULL 1/2] arm64: dts: samsung: dts for v7.1

From: Krzysztof Kozlowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2026 14:07:08 +0200

The following changes since commit 254f49634ee16a731174d2ae34bc50bd5f45e731:

  Linux 7.1-rc1 (2026-04-26 14:19:00 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/krzk/linux.git tags/samsung-dt64-7.2

for you to fetch changes up to 20550601bf4c23effa013a5f37e5250618869e87:

  MAINTAINERS: Add Peter Griffin as a co-maintainer of Samsung Exynos SoCs (2026-05-30 18:27:52 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Samsung DTS ARM64 changes for v7.2

1. Exynos850: Implement proper power off to fully shutdown the board and
   reduce drawn current.

2. ExynosAutov920: Add UFS storage.

3. Add Peter Griffin as a co-maintainer.
   I have multiple subsystems to care of and limited time. Also, with
   joining to SoC team I figured out it is good to plan my succession.
   Or backup.

   Peter shown both time and interest in keeping Samsung Exynos code
   working.  He already works on and maintains Google Tensor SoC, which
   shares a lot with Samsung Exynos processors.
   Considering all this, I proposed Peter to become a co-maintainer here
   (same for pinctrl, which went via different tree).

   I will still be the one handling patches for this and (probably) next
   cycle, but in a further timeframe the roles could reverse with me
   only providing acks or reviews. If this works then depending on other
   duties and amount of work, I might be slowly transitioning to leave
   Samsung SoC maintainership.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Alexey Klimov (1):
      arm64: dts: exynos850: Add syscon-poweroff node

Alim Akhtar (1):
      arm64: dts: exynosautov920: Add syscon hsi2 node

Marc Zyngier (1):
      arm64: dts: exynos: Add EL2 virtual timer interrupt

Peter Griffin (1):
      MAINTAINERS: Add Peter Griffin as a co-maintainer of Samsung Exynos SoCs

Sowon Na (1):
      arm64: dts: exynosautov920: enable support for ufs controller

 MAINTAINERS                                        |  2 ++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/exynos/axis/artpec9.dtsi       |  3 ++-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/exynos/exynos2200.dtsi         |  3 ++-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/exynos/exynos850.dtsi          |  7 ++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/exynos/exynos990.dtsi          |  3 ++-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/exynos/exynosautov9.dtsi       |  3 ++-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/exynos/exynosautov920-sadk.dts |  8 +++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/exynos/exynosautov920.dtsi     | 27 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/exynos/google/gs101.dtsi       |  3 ++-
 9 files changed, 54 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)